Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Coffee Break Blog Hop

Image may contain: text

I hope you are enjoying our Coffee Break Blog Hop along with a cup of coffee or tea. I’m hopping with fellow Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from all over the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia and Canada. You may have arrived from Sandy's blog. She had a fabulous project, didn't she? 
Today’s hop features the Coffee Break Designer Series Paper (DSP) with coordinating Coffee Cafe stamp set and Coffee Cup framelits. With 12 patterns to select from on 6 double sided sheets, our blog hop projects may or may not include coffee themes. The opposite sides of the dsp usually feature a complimentary pattern like strips, circles or asymmetrical prints that may be used instead of the coffee patterns. 
I typically have a booth at 5-6 vendor and craft shows every year.  One of my biggest sellers is my coffee themed gift card holders.  So, I decided to share a couple of them with you today.

Here they are,

I add some caramels to the mini coffee cups for a little extra.

The gift card slips behind the belly band.  People love these!  I took a cup apart to get the template for the wrap around the card.  I ordered my cups and lids from Amazon.

This one is new to me and will debut at shows in the next couple of weeks.

Here is is opened up.  What you can't see in the photos is the nice heavy feel of this gift card holder from all the layers.  On the front, the little flap on the left tucks under the coffee cup image. I found the template for this holder from Dawn Griffith.

Please add a comment and let me know what you liked about my projects.

No automatic alt text available.

Thanks for hopping with us. Now click on the next image to zoom to Anastasia's blog to see what fun ideas she designed.
All the supplies used in my design can be ordered through my online store.  Just click the image of any item below to get started.  (see below)
If you don't already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would be happy to have you join my Coast to Coast Stampers team. Click Contact Me on the right side of the page to get the conversation started. 

7 comments:

Emilie Poncelet said...

Nice projects :)

Unknown said...

Wow! Those are great projects! Love the actual coffee cup 3D project and the gift card holder is so adorable. Will be casing for sure!! Thanks for sharing.

Shirley said...

I like the gift card holder the best which makes it an easy to mail treat. Good for upcoming graduations that can't be attended in person! TFS!

Ginger said...

Great projects, Melanie. I'm always looking for new and different gift card holders!

chedges9090 said...

Melanie- I love these projects! -and I'm always looking for a nice gift card holder !
Also like this DSP.. wish we had more coffee theme items :)

Sandee904 said...

These are adorable. I really like the mini coffee cup holder!! TFS

Anonymous said...

Love both projects.... especially the gift card holder.